SD-320AN is a dual band serial device server for RS-232 serial devices that need to connect to a secure network. It adds dual band wireless connection to an enterprise class wireless network. It supports wireless security with 802.11x authentication protocols for added security. It is targeted to be the successor product for the SD-310AN. It is based on the newer Qualcomm Atheros radio, QCA6234, which is ideal for customers who are looking for long product lifecycle.
- Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Easily connect and share RS-232 serial devices on wireless networks
- Enterprise security support
- Access, monitor and control equipment over Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Multiple serial port modes and wireless modes for maximum flexibility in any environment
- Optimized for roaming
- Support for Windows, MAC and Linux