Silex Technology America, Inc., a global leader in wired and wireless networking solutions, today announced the newest member of the SX-SDMAC family, the SX-SDMAC Plus wireless module. This dual-band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN plus Bluetooth 4.2 SDIO module fulfills a strategic role in Silex Technology’s embedded wireless product portfolio, opening new opportunities and markets.
Building upon the SX-SDPAC and SX-SDMAC series, the SX-SDMAC Plus takes the best of both product categories with the smallest form factor in the SX-SDMAC module family, extended temperature range, and product longevity. The new design also has higher transmit output power than the SX-SDMAC, thus increasing the Wi-Fi network range for increased coverage and performance.
Click here to read the full press release about the SX-SDMAC Plus.
SX-SDMAC Plus Features:
- Smallest form factor in the SX-SDMAC module family
- Based on the QCA9377-3 SoC
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Client
- SDIO 3.0 WLAN host interface
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR/LE Smart Ready
- Enhanced transmit output power for increased Wi-Fi range and performance
- Link rate of up to 433 Mbps
- Support for enterprise security, seamless roaming, and CCX
- Fine-tuned calibration per module
- FCC/IC/CE/MIC modular certification
- Extended temperature range of -20 to +90°C
- Available in surface mount and SDIO card form factors
- Driver support for Silex AMC driver, Code Aurora, ath10k mainline, Windows, Android, and RTOS
Download the detailed product specifications to learn more about this latest module.