Silex Technology, a global leader in wired and wireless networking solutions, today launched LB-100AN which is a Linux Box with Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n for custom application development. It is a box product with Linux OS for embedded applications,
which supports wired and wireless LANs. LB-100AN's hardware support that comes a with development kit which empower the customers to customize their services and applications by themselves to their products. By allowing them to devote themselves to their application development, it minimizes initial hardware development investment, driver development costs and reduces time to market.
- Mass Production Availability - With LB-100AN , a customer can proceed to a mass production phase without making major changes in their developed application firmware. We also manufacture customers finished products under manufacturing agreement and can also help customers embedding boards to their products.
- Wireless LAN Support - Includes our standard WLAN module and hence customers have access to SX-PCEAN2c and wireless LAN driver library, Access Point and Station Functions, WEP/TKIP/AES Encryption and WEP/TKIP/AES Encryption
- Bluetooth Capability - USB port supports Bluetooth, 3G and LTE.
- An off-the-self Bluetooth dongle connect to the USB port ,makes LB-100AN associate with Bluetooth Sensor Tag
- Can be used as a cloud gateway by adding cloud service applications with a 3G or LTE modem.
Some of the use cases of this product would be,
“We are excited to announce our latest Linux Box,” said Babar Hashim, Product Marketing Manager at Silex. “By allowing them to devote themselves to their application development, the LB-100AN reduces hardware development investment, driver development costs and most importantly reduces time to market.”
To learn more , contact our sales team at [email protected].