As the world today migrates to digital era, education and learning is no exception. Classrooms are becoming more digital these days from traditional chalk and talk. Today's Digital Interactive Classroom requires a robust network infrastructure to utilize new technology. This new way of teaching will change our traditional approach towards education and will help both schools and students to gain a competitive edge globally. The set-up includes a giant Interactive White Board or an All-in-one HD Touch-screen LCD, a super-fast desktop or a laptop or tablet and other personalized device .
With Silex's SX-ND-4350WAN Plus, it is possible to easily connect teachers and students, share content with each other over Wi-fi. Interactive boards, touch displays, monitors, and projectors can be used with the SX-ND-4350WAN Plus to connect devices running Windows, Android, and Chrome OS over WiFi using the SX Virtual Link Display for Education Software from Silex.
- Interactive Image Transmission Including Touch Inputs- Projects the teacher's screen or student's screen on to a interactive board over a dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi connection including touch inputs
- Bidirectional Data Transfer with Various USB Devices - Touch input events transfer over WiFi to the display/interactive board as well as any touch events from the display/interactive board transfer to the computer/laptop/tablet screens
- Robust and Dedicated AP for Classrooms - Provides more stable and distributed network for a better user experience. and can securely connect up to 52 wireless client devices
- Full HD Resolution - (1920 x 1080) resolution ensures high picture quality
- SX Virtual Link Display for Education - Enables various input devices such as touch panels or USB devices to be remotely accessed from other devices on the network using our USB over IP technology