Using QDART/QCBR for Regulatory Testing
The purpose of this document is to provide a procedure for placing an SX-SDCAC (QCA9377-3) SDIO wireless module in different Continuous Tx test modes. The procedure will walk through the steps using an i.MX6SX (SoloX) SABRE SDB platform and NXP’s BSP L4.1.15_2.0.1-ga (Linux).
The application notes covers the following ,
- Harware / Software requirements
- Software Installation
- Equipment connections
- Bluetooth cable connections
- WLAN and Bluetooth Test Modes
- How to place SX-SDCAC in a continuous tx test mode.
- QCMBR and QCRT for WLAN Testing
- Launching BTDiag and QCRT for Bluetooth Testing
- Sample console output from i.MX6 host board